Friday, April 13, 2012

Housekeeping

Just a few things possibly of note to any Mycelial Network readers out there in TV land. First, I totally missed the second birthday of the Network. Yay! You're two now, Mycelial Network! What wonders will you unleash on your adoring public in your third year of life?? No one knows!!

And I've recently gotten myself full-time employed like a real person. This means I'll be a little busier (though it's not like I've been writing up a storm anyhow) but I'm going to continue to try to make a point of posting on my weekends especially during spring and summer when I'm out in nature the most and I'm taking the most photographs. Speaking of being out and nature and taking photographs, stay tuned for a couple of posts today and tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment