Saturday, February 11, 2012

Blog

Natural selection has acted on the mycelial network and it has speciated!

To view the mycelial network's sister clade go to http://oneswoop.blogspot.com/.

The blog is called "One Fell Swoop" but the url onefellswoop.blogspot.com was taken by a blog with only one post that has not been updated since 2002. The one post is moronically self indulgent, too, something about getting a haircut. I'm pretty sure it was written by a teenager. Which is not to say teenager's shouldn't write but...I mean just go look at it for yourself.

In any event I ended up with the url oneswoop.blogspot.com. Which is annoying. But there it is. I have no idea who should read this blog. I have no idea what the purpose is. I'm pretty sure it's a blog about "hey, isn't this weird/cool/interesting/crazy/etc."

(Disclaimer: this is not actually how speciation or natural selection work.)

No comments:

Post a Comment